We're proud to now offer full-service, comprehensive testing solutions to support your Electric and Hybrid Vehicles getting to market faster.
With over 100 years of combined industry-relevant battery test experience, our EV & grid-storage (ESS) cell testing lab in Hopkinton, MA is the premier battery life and performance testing facility in the U.S.
This additional lab increases our high-current cycling capacity and we're now able to test the entire range of lithium-ion cells for high-performance products.
Lab Testing Facility
- Real time data access provided by Voltaiq
- Experience with automotive cell validation testing per USABC standards
- Ability to execute customized grid-storage/ESS life cycle profiles
- Full site capability up to 1,180 cell test channels and 150 environmental chambers:
- 20K sq. ft. facility
- Supporting multiple industry-standard formats (Including large capacity prismatic - both opposed and same-side tab)
- 1,180 Cell Test Channels
- 5 Volts, 100A – 1,200A
- 100% Temperature recording during testing (Individual cell and chamber-level)
- Maccor battery cyclers
- Cycle Life, Calendar Life Storage Testing, Charge Rate Mapping, Cold Crank, HPPC, and custom procedures supported
- Temperature Control from -70°C to 150°C
- 150+ Temp Controlled Chambers
To learn more about our Electric and Hybrid vehicle testing capabilities, please schedule a free consult or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.